Select to view content in your preferred language

Web Adaptor 10.2.1 configuration error: The system cannot find the file specified.

Jump to solution
11-12-2014 11:31 AM
tracymckee
Deactivated User

A few weeks ago I upgraded to ArcGIS for Server 10.2.1 and installed Web Adaptor (IIS) 10.2.1.  After a fairly rocky upgrade, everything was functioning properly.  Yesterday I did a reboot of the server and afterwards all of our applications were failing even though our services were running.  This helped to pinpoint Web Adaptor as the problem.  I found references to other posts of reinstalling the Web Adaptor (check) and updating the hosts file (check).  When Adaptor opens to begin configuration, I select ArcGIS for Server as the product I want to configure with Adaptor.  When I click Next, I get "The system cannot fine the file specified" error.  The URL is http://localhost/arcgis/webadaptor/server.  I have now reinstalled a few times but I keep getting the same error and nothing is jumping out at me in the documentation.  Everything seems to be working just fine except Web Adaptor.  Hoping someone has had a similar issue and can shed some light!  Thanks!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StevenGraf1
Frequent Contributor

Have you tried any of the suggestions in this post?

Steven

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
StevenGraf1
Frequent Contributor

Have you tried any of the suggestions in this post?

Steven

0 Kudos
tracymckee
Deactivated User

Steven - I did review that post, but I looked at it again and found one entry that I overlooked previously!  It was changing the .NET Impersonation to a domain account.  That seems to be the solution for me.  Thank you so much for directing me back to that post.  I hope someone else finds this useful!!

0 Kudos