Utility Network Service published successfully , but not starting by default.

04-16-2018 06:54 AM
rakeshmenga
New Contributor II

Utility Network Service published successfully , but not starting by default. When attempted to start the service manually, License not obtained for utility network error shows up. The server is authorized with utility network license and also listed in server authorizations in server manager.Any suggestion to overcome this issue?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RemiMyers
Esri Contributor

Check with your sales team to make sure you have the right authorization file for the utility network.  If you continue to have issues please let me know and I will follow up with the utility network team.

0 Kudos
rakeshmenga
New Contributor II

Thank you for the reply. We will get in touch with the sales team. Will let you know if we continue to have this issue.

0 Kudos
rakeshmenga
New Contributor II

We have checked with the sales team, still we continue to get the same issue. Request you to please help in this regards

0 Kudos
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor

Check the keycodes file for expired licenses. 

0 Kudos
rakeshmenga
New Contributor II

The license is valid till August 2018, but still we receive unable to obtain license for Utility NetworkLicense DetailsError Details error

0 Kudos
RemiMyers
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the screenshots, I am passing them on to the PEs on the utility network team.  Will give you feedback as soon as I get a response.

0 Kudos