Unable View Services In Javascript

Jump to solution
08-27-2012 07:52 PM
JarrodChristensen
New Contributor II
I currently have 2 ArcGIS Server Enterprise 10.1 installs on my test network. One is on a Windows Server 2008 machine and the other is on a Windows 7 SP1 machines, I have a third windows 7 machine that i am using as a test (this has ArcDesktop 10 SP5). The servers are configured as seperate sites. I am using IE 8 & 9

Here is the problem:
From my windows 7 server machine i am able to access the services published using the 6080 port and also by going through the web adaptor on both servers.

From my windows 8 machine I am unable to access the services published using the 6080 port and also by going through the web adaptor on both servers.

From My 3rd Windows 7 machine I am unable to access the services published using the 6080 port and also by going through the web adaptor on both servers.

From all machines I am however, able to access the administration page and rest services page, i can publish new services i just can't view them on any machine other than the Windows 7 10.1 Server.

The error i receive on internet explorer is attached.

Thanks in advance for assitance given
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JarrodChristensen
New Contributor II
Sorry I should have clarified at the start, this is for a local Intranet that has no connection to the Arcgis.com Javascript API.

Solved it by downloading and configuring the JSAPI 3.1 and configuring the config-rest.properties file in the installation directory. After that i had to delete the browsing history and cookies and then all working.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JarrodChristensen
New Contributor II
Sorry I should have clarified at the start, this is for a local Intranet that has no connection to the Arcgis.com Javascript API.

Solved it by downloading and configuring the JSAPI 3.1 and configuring the config-rest.properties file in the installation directory. After that i had to delete the browsing history and cookies and then all working.
0 Kudos