SOAP for map service is not responding

Jump to solution
09-04-2013 09:28 AM
YimanSong
New Contributor III
We have our server HTTP And HTTPS enabled, User Store is windows. Maps are open to anyone in who's logged in.

If we call the rest services, the browser will automatically redirect to the login page; but won't do anything if we call the soap services.

Anything I'm missing? TIA
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YimanSong
New Contributor III
Upgraded to 10.2, issue resolved. If any of you are struggling with web adaptor 10.1, just upgrade.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
StevenMoore1
Esri Contributor
Hi,

How are you calling the SOAP endpoint of the services? Are you just clicking the SOAP link from the REST endpoint? Are you able to connect to the services from a SOAP client like ArcMap?
0 Kudos
YimanSong
New Contributor III
Right, going to the SOAP URL in the browser is not working. I have a web app running as an anthenticated user for AGS Server. My goal is to have this app use the SOAP web service. So far, none has been working
0 Kudos
SeanMcGinnis
New Contributor II
Is your environment using the web adapter or are you going directly to the ArcGIS Server machine?

We have seen different responses from the GetTokenServiceURL request depending on which interface you are going to; REST or SOAP.
0 Kudos
LeoDonahue
Occasional Contributor III
0 Kudos
YimanSong
New Contributor III
Upgraded to 10.2, issue resolved. If any of you are struggling with web adaptor 10.1, just upgrade.
0 Kudos