Services Directory Not Visible  10.2.2

Jump to solution
05-15-2014 09:38 AM
MeleKoneya
Occasional Contributor III
I have installed 10.2.2 and the web adaptor.    I am using web-tier authentication with our agency's Active Directory.    

The Root Directory is accessbile to all of our Staff based on the 'ALL City Stafff" AD group,  but the services directory does not show anything when viewed via IE or Chrome.      I checked the 'services directory enabled' property and it is checked.

I can see the services in the Manager and can view them by using the full URL,  but I just can't see them in a browser under the services directory.      I was able to view them yesterday and do not believe I have changed any settings. 

Any idea as to why the services are not visible even though the Services Directory is Enabled?

Thanks,

Mele

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33840[/ATTACH]
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
MeleKoneya
Occasional Contributor III
To modify the domain credentials used by ArcGIS for Server to gain access to the list of users and/or roles, you need to first log into ArcGIS Server Manager and click the Security tab at the top.  Once there, click the pencil icon next to "Configuration Settings" which will open the Security Configuration Wizard.  Click the Next button twice and you'll be taken to the UI for inputting the domain user account in question.  Generally speaking, it is not best practice to use a traditional "user" account on the domain that is assigned to a specific person.  I would suggest using something like a domain service account, which is one that is generic in name and does not fall under certain periodic password change policies.

Thanks for the steps.   It was simple and saved me a support call.     I will get a service account set up for this purpose.
0 Kudos