Search Widget in Experience Builder

Jump to solution
05-26-2022 09:32 AM
RichardCreek
New Contributor

I saw that the September 2021 Experience Builder update contained new functionality, including a search widget; however, I'm unable to find the search widget. I've included a screenshot of my Experience Builder window for reference. I believe we are not running the developer edition if that makes any difference. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The Enterprise version of EB only gets updated when the portal does. You'll need to use the dev version if you want the latest widgets, otherwise you'll have to wait for the next Portal version.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The Enterprise version of EB only gets updated when the portal does. You'll need to use the dev version if you want the latest widgets, otherwise you'll have to wait for the next Portal version.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
RichardCreek
New Contributor

Thanks for the quick response, this helps. 

0 Kudos
AngelaSchirck
Occasional Contributor II

So,  we are moving over to enterprise and I was having the same problem.  I'm sure, since we just implemented enterprise 2 weeks ago, that we have the latest version (I see this post was in May of this year).  I wanted to add a search widget to my map, which was available on AGOL, but it doesn't seem to be available in enterprise.  See below:

AngelaSchirck_1-1668517727029.png

AngelaSchirck_2-1668517741086.png

There seem to be a lot fewer widgets in enterprise.  Does anyone know why this widget isn't available? You would think that "search" would be a basic widget that would come out in the first build.