Publish table as registered - Arcgis Server

Jump to solution
10-12-2020 07:08 AM
SoratoSouza_e_Silva
Occasional Contributor II

Hello,

I have a non-spatial table in Postgres and I would like to publish it as registered to Arcgis Server, is this possible?

Thank´s

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sorato,

I don't believe it is possible to publish any sort of table as a service to ArcGIS server directly. If you have both a feature class and a table in ArcMap/ArcGIS Pro and publish the whole map as a service, the table will be included, but I have never seen a method to publish just a table on its own.

If you have a hosting server, you can publish a hosted table to ArcGIS Enterprise, but this is a slightly different workflow: Share a table—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

-Calvin

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sorato,

I don't believe it is possible to publish any sort of table as a service to ArcGIS server directly. If you have both a feature class and a table in ArcMap/ArcGIS Pro and publish the whole map as a service, the table will be included, but I have never seen a method to publish just a table on its own.

If you have a hosting server, you can publish a hosted table to ArcGIS Enterprise, but this is a slightly different workflow: Share a table—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

-Calvin