pgsql folder is not found in DataStore configuration

Jump to solution
08-24-2018 03:40 AM
SaraEL_MALKI
Occasional Contributor II

Hello guys,

I didn't find the resource of this error,

I had it on the 10.5 version and it kept showing when trying to configure the datastore, it says that the PostgreSQL folder is not found on C:\arcgisdatastore\pgsql9.3.12

any ideas ?

com.esri.arcgis.datastore.common.DataStoreException: La tentative de configuration du stockage des données a échoué.. Extended error message: La mise à niveau de la base de données a échoué.. Extended error message: Racine du dossier PostgreSQL introuvable 'C:\arcgisdatastore\pgsql9.3.12'.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SaraEL_MALKI

Hello,

the solution for me was to UPGRADE to 10.6.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZahinaKhan
New Contributor III

Can you explain the issue a little bit more please? 

Where do you see the error? And when?

Did you check the Service account permission on the "arcgisdatastore" folder? 

0 Kudos
VaL
by
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have exactly the same error. It happened when I did an upgrade of datastore from 10.5.1 to 10.6.1.

After the setup finished I got redirected to this page to upgrade the database: url:2443/arcgis/datastore/

datastore error

My OS is win server 2012 R2 standard. Service account has full permissions on arcgisdatastore folder.

I have done fair number of enterprice GIS upgredes from 10.5.1 to 10.6.1 but never had this.

I noticed in the previous servers there is pgsql9.3.12 under arcgisdatastore folder. I dont know when this folder was added. Looking at the servers to come to upgrade I can see this folder doesnt exist with 10.5.1 datastore.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
SaraEL_MALKI

Hello,

the solution for me was to UPGRADE to 10.6.

0 Kudos