Select to view content in your preferred language

Offline packaging fail

04-04-2023 03:12 AM
Y_Chau
by
Frequent Contributor

Hello

Why does it fail (attached) without giving any error messages? ArcGIS Enterprise is version11. This happens with both referenced or hosted feature layers.

Sincerely

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

Your post says enterprise, but image says 'AGOL', so I have to ask - ArcGIS Online or Enterprise?

You can get more information around why the package failed by interrogating the web traffic and then reviewing the job status. I've outlined how to do this in the post below (for ArcGIS Online, but should translate OK).

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-online-questions/offline-map-area-recreation-issues/m-p/1214106...

Common reasons are:

• Map has layers added twice. SQLite database does not support this as it creates duplicated table names in the map package. Remove the additional layers and use Hosted Feature Layer Views as necessary
  • The service has transformations that are not supported
Y_Chau
by
Frequent Contributor

Hi @ChristopherCounsell its ArcGIS Enterprise. For me using a basemap in the same CS as the data made it work. Even though the data is in UTM WGS84, which does not require a transformation to Web Mercator, the offline packaging would fail. This applies that for offline use the basemap has to be in the same CS as the data in enterprise. Thanks for the hint!

Sincerely

0 Kudos