Issue with attribute rule in Enterprise 11.2 - Seeking Assistance

01-30-2024 01:38 AM
VISHNUNV
New Contributor II

Hello Esri Community,

I hope this post finds you well. I'm currently facing an issue with an Arcade code block implemented using attribute rules across 22 fields in different queries. Specifically, I'm encountering problems with the code related to plot ID generation.

The code involves a combination of lbcode with the intersection of editing features and object IDs of created features. Surprisingly, this function works flawlessly on ArcGIS Pro versions 3 and 3.2. However, after assigning the code to an enterprise geodatabase (gdb) in a virtual machine running ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2, issues have arisen.

Upon testing the enterprise geodatabase, the code function produces inconsistent results. Some areas work as expected, while on the other side of the same boundary, it fails. Additionally, an error of "unexpected null occurred on plot ID" is being generated, and in some instances, the code returns incorrect values in the table.

Curiously, when I tested the same geodatabase on ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8, the code worked without any issues. I've also ensured that spatial index calculations for each layer have been performed.

I'm reaching out to the community to see if anyone has encountered similar problems with Arcade code blocks in an enterprise environment running version 11.2. Any insights, suggestions, or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

For your reference, I have attached the sample code and the testing file geodatabase.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

@HusseinNasser2 

0 Kudos
0 Replies