Is plan to integrate Webhooks over features

Jump to solution
01-16-2020 01:29 AM
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

I remember that in Palm Springs 2019, there were a mention that webhooks would be integrated for action like - create new feature or delete feature etc.

In 10.8 release candidate I am still missing this. Is the plan to integrate Webhooks over features abandoned or just postponed for furthering releases like 10.8.1?

It would be great to have it here!

Thank you.

Regards,

Vladimir

Vladimir
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vladimir,

Webhook events for feature edits are not part of ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8, but this is under consideration. I would suggest posting your note under the Ideas section of GeoNet with examples of your workflows and how this would benefit them.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vladimir,

Webhook events for feature edits are not part of ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8, but this is under consideration. I would suggest posting your note under the Ideas section of GeoNet with examples of your workflows and how this would benefit them.

VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Dear Hilary Curtis‌,

thank you very much for the answer. It would be great if you could consider this. I put it also to Ideas page.

https://community.esri.com/ideas/17927 

Regards,

Vladimir

Vladimir
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Vladimir; great details.

VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Dear Hilary Curtis‌, thank you for mark the Idea as Under Consideration! It would be great to have it in Portal/AGOL. Maybe 10.8.1 is a great target version 🙂

We are looking for it!

Thank you again.

Vladimir

Vladimir
0 Kudos
Bernd_Loigge
New Contributor III

Hi,

Are there any news when or if this will be part of enterprise? As for the GDPR in Europe we would need a way to post process images when they are uploaded (eg. blur faces in images). Therefore webhooks are essential so we can integrate an already existing tool for the blurring process.