Integration and Unified Admin Page for Federated ArcGIS Server and Portal for ArcGIS

Jump to solution
07-27-2021 02:04 PM
rsun_TQB
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

I am taking the Base Deployment course setting up ESRI for Enterprise. However, does anyone think it may be an awesome idea to have an Administrative Portal/Site that have more user-friendly and intuitive UI/UX to help the Administrator of ArcGIS Server and Portal for ArcGIS to managing security/certificate, and other configuration without needs of writing single line of Administrator API (Python scripts)? 

I think this will greatly reduce the technical difficulties of maintaining the ArcGIS Enterprise.

Put all configuration functionality into one site (new web adaptor installation option) 

domain\arcgis\portal\portaladmin

domain\arcgis\server\admin

Cheers,

Reno

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavinWalker2
Esri Contributor

ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes has the ArcGIS Enterprise Manager. I'm not sure if there are plans to do something similar for ArcGIS Enterprise.

If it's something you would like to see I would recommend submitting it in the ArcGIS Enterprise Ideas forum.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DavinWalker2
Esri Contributor

ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes has the ArcGIS Enterprise Manager. I'm not sure if there are plans to do something similar for ArcGIS Enterprise.

If it's something you would like to see I would recommend submitting it in the ArcGIS Enterprise Ideas forum.

rsun_TQB
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks @DavinWalker2 !

I have posted this recommendation in the ArcGIS Enterprise Ideas now.

Integration and Unified Admin Page for Federated A... - Esri Community

Cheers,

Reno

0 Kudos