Infinite loop with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1

Jump to solution
11-22-2021 01:43 PM
vijaybadugu
Occasional Contributor II

Friday I upgraded to 10.9.1. The Portal is on IWA and When i try to access webmap from Web App Builder. it loops Infinitely accountswitch-html and Appliication. never comeback 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
vijaybadugu

Try to change JavaScript version to 3.xx . It should be working 

View solution in original post

René_Ténière
Occasional Contributor

I solved this by modifying the following from 3.3x to 3.40 in the env.js file:

var apiVersion = '3.40';

////////uncomment the following line when downloading the app

apiUrl = 'https://js.arcgis.com/3.40';

View solution in original post

4 Replies
NickKoopman
New Contributor II

I am having the same issue after upgrading to 10.9.1. The one thing I'm noticing is that any WAB apps with in-page authentication has this problem. WAB apps with pop-up authentication work fine. But I don't know how to switch my in-page apps to pop-up

0 Kudos
vijaybadugu

Try to change JavaScript version to 3.xx . It should be working 

René_Ténière
Occasional Contributor

I solved this by modifying the following from 3.3x to 3.40 in the env.js file:

var apiVersion = '3.40';

////////uncomment the following line when downloading the app

apiUrl = 'https://js.arcgis.com/3.40';

DavidTreering1
New Contributor III

I upgraded Enterprise from 10.7.1 to 10.9.1.  I had services published from ArcMap 10.7.1 in a WAB 2.13 application.  Following the upgrade, the app worked fine.  I then overwrote the services, published from ArcGIS Pro 2.9.

There was an instance where the app loaded and gave me the login prompt for the Web Map item ID.  Now I just get the endless login loop.

I did change the JS version in env.js and the app loaded, but I have no confidence that everything will work correctly.  Also, what about built-in Portal apps?  I upgraded my Dev environment and had no built-in apps to test this, just the deployed app.

I just upgraded my Staging environment today, without publishing the services over in Pro.  The infinite loop has begun in this environment, where it did not start in Dev until I republished the services.

0 Kudos