Fail to publish webtool print function to Enterprise with ArcGIS Pro

02-22-2018 06:15 PM
QiranLiang
New Contributor III

I was trying to publish a Services for printing with ArcGIS pro follow by this article:Tutorial: Publishing additional services for printing. Although the webtool was successfully published and appears in the Server Manager and the portal. Every time I try to run it it all return a error. I try to click on the error, but nothing shows up. I already have Arcgis data store up and running, and was able to publish and run other geoprocessing tool such as buffer. 

0 Kudos
23 Replies
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

Sorry I couldn't help you much.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Qiran,

Are you using ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6? If so, please try installing this patch,

ArcGIS Server 10.6 Printing and Script Tool Patch 

Hope this helps,

QiranLiang
New Contributor III

I try tried that, now it gives me another error message :{"error":{"code":500,"message":"Error performing execute operation","details":[]}} here is the server log for the error.

But after I install the patch, Arcgis pro starts to consolidating data before uploading the webtool. Before the patch it just jumps to uploading services definition without consolidating the data.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Qiran,

Sorry, I am unsure what to try next. Please contact Esri Tech Support and they can help investigate your ArcGIS Enterprise deployment, verify installation settings, security configurations, etc.

0 Kudos