Export Statistics Failed in ArcGIS Server Manager

Jump to solution
06-06-2017 08:56 AM
deleted-user-iwYtitJHBIyn
New Contributor II

Hello,

I'm new to ArcGIS Server Manager and attempting to gain some insight into my current running services.  I created a new report detailing the Total Requests for my site in the last 7 days.  I selected Export but received the following error message---"Invalid Token, ClientID does not match Code 498".

Has anyone else run into this issue, and, if so, could you please advise?

Thank you.

Jeff

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor

Ok. I think that this is a known issue, related to [#BUG-000086206: Unable to export statistics in ArcGIS for Server 10.3 using Internet Explorer 9.]. A support case here in house indicates that the same behavior was observed using ArcGIS for Server 10.3.1 and IE 10 or 11. I tested on 10.5 with IE 11 and didn't see this issue, and confirmed the same in our internal issue management system. Pretty sure you can work around this with Chrome, FF (and likely) Edge.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor

Which version of ArcGIS for Server are you working with? Is this specific to Internet Explorer, or do you see the same issue with other browsers?

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

We are currently running ArcGIS for Server 10.3.1.  Specific to Internet Explorer.  I have not experimented with other browsers at this stage.

0 Kudos
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor

Ok. I think that this is a known issue, related to [#BUG-000086206: Unable to export statistics in ArcGIS for Server 10.3 using Internet Explorer 9.]. A support case here in house indicates that the same behavior was observed using ArcGIS for Server 10.3.1 and IE 10 or 11. I tested on 10.5 with IE 11 and didn't see this issue, and confirmed the same in our internal issue management system. Pretty sure you can work around this with Chrome, FF (and likely) Edge.

New Contributor II

You are correct.  I am using Internet Explorer 11 and it still was causing issues.  However, I took your advice and used Google Chrome and the export went perfectly fine.  Many thanks, Randall!

0 Kudos
AaronSapsford
Esri Contributor

Hi Randall

I'm seeing the same problem on an ArcGIS Server 10.4.1 site where the token error is displayed in IE11 (11.0.9600.19003).

Using Firefox 62.0 and Chrome 69.0.3497.92 the statistics page loads but I'm unable to select/deselect services to report on.  There is seemingly a "random" selection of services which display, but unable to toggle these on/off as well.  

0 Kudos
ApurvDanke
Occasional Contributor

Hi Randall,

I have the exact issue which is described here. When I try in IE 11, I got the 498 error. When I try in Chrome (v66), I am unable to select the checkbox of the map service for which I want to export the statistics. When I try to check the checkbox, it get disabled for a second and becomes available for checking again. Only thing is that it is still not "checked" and remains unchecked forever, despite trying multiple times. ArcGIS Server version is 10.4.1 for Windows.

Regards,

Apurv