Select to view content in your preferred language

Embedded storymap application in an ArcGIS Enterprise Site

a month ago
EnvironmentAgency
New Contributor

Hi all,
I am using ArcGIS Enterprise v11.1.

I have a page on a Site into which I have added an Application Card.
The card is linked to a storymap on the same portal.

The page on the site has no other elements.

When I open the storymap within the storymaps application it works well and is responsive to screen sizes - large monitors through to laptops, tablets & mobiles.

The storymap has a number of Sidecar elements all configured to use the "Floating" layout.

Each slide in the Sidecar is a single full size image with scrollable text over it.

When this storymap is added to the Application Card on the Site, it is no longer responsive to screen sizes.  Either users on laptops can't see the full height of the images, or users with large monitors see a large blank area at the bottom of the page on the Site.

The only setting I can see to configure the height of the Application Card on the site is in "Options > Height" and this expects a fixed px value.

EnvironmentAgency_0-1721049075524.png

I have also tried adding the storymap to a page on the Site with an Iframe Card rather than an Application Card.  This also appears to have the same limitation with a fixed height value in px.

Is there a way to make the Application Card or Iframe Card on the Site responsive to screen size?  Setting a px value means it will only ever realistically work for a single screen size.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
0 Replies