Could I have an ArcMap Schematics extension free trial?

10-07-2018 04:05 AM
MariamKhayyat
New Contributor III

Could I have an ArcMap Schematics extension free trial? Since I tried ArcMap free trial and found that it  does not support schematics extension! Please, Note the attached screenshot.

3 Replies
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

You would need to contact your Local Esri Distributor for assistance - however

Tools that are not available in ArcGIS Pro—Appendices | ArcGIS Desktop 

See notes here

Schematics Tools

Legacy schematics are not supported in ArcGIS Pro, so the entire toolbox has been removed.

Utility Network schematic diagrams provide the capability to generate symbolic and simplified representations of the geographic features in a network.

Good luck

MariamKhayyat
New Contributor III

Thank you very much John, I find your answer very useful about Arc GIS Pro, but actually my problem is about schematics extension in Arc Map 10.6 as I clarified in my question, and maybe the screenshot makes misunderstanding between us, since it may give an idea that my problem is about ArcGIS Pro, but its main goals is to show that  ArcGIS free trial Support the downloading only for ArcGIS Pro and not For ArcGIS Map, so I could not see if ArcGIS Map free trial will support Schematics extensions or not.

If there is another way to get ArcGIS Map 10.6 free trial with all extensions, please give me the Procedure.

sorry for the misunderstanding!

0 Kudos
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

If you want to trial ArcMap and the associated extensions you would need to contact your local distributor direct and they can guide you further.

Contact Us | Esri 

Good luck

0 Kudos