I have found many ESRI guides on how to install every specific piece of the Enterprise architecture (Server, Portal, DataStore, WebAdaptor), but I am not able to find a comprehensive guide on the correct steps to follow to install the whole system, we are just experimenting and building our own list based on experience.
Is there anywhere an overview guide on the steps to follow to install the full server stack?
I am looking for something like:
installa arcgis server
install web adaptor
configure web adaptor with the server
configure web adaptor for portal
federate portal and server
enable https on server
enable https on portal
enable https on webadaptor and iis
This could be very helpful
Also check the system requirement for the same.
- Install ArcGIS Server, authorize it, create a site and enable HTTPS in Server Admin.
- Install IIS on Windows or Tomcat and Java on Linux if not installed.
- Import the CA-certificate if it's defined, or generate a self-signed certificate for the web server.
- Install and configure WA for ArcGIS Server.
- Install Portal for ArcGIS and authorize it. Create Initial Administrative Account.
- Install and configure WA for Portal for ArcGIS.
- Install ArcGIS Data Store and register it with ArcGIS Server.
- Federate ArcGIS Server with Portal. Set it as the hosting Server.