Select to view content in your preferred language

Collaboration time out

Jump to solution
08-12-2024 11:14 AM
TL2
by
Frequent Contributor

I have multiple workspaces that are timing out.  I have created new workspaces in my collaboration and they too time out once adding a FC.

The request to import replication package on the portal with id 'b33b17fa-348e-4540-b3fb-18af8928fedc' timed out. The job '05a73d26b7e04ccfad215cf7079fd6f4' on portal 'https://mmmm.maps.arcgis.com' timed out.

Anyone else experiencing this?

33 Replies
LisaDong
Esri Contributor

@valenj88 @DavidColey @KatherineStaley @MichaelJenkins 

If anyone is encountering this issue, please log a case with Technical Support. 

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Honored Contributor

Ok @LisaDong I filed a support case as an ArcGIS Online issue.  Case number is 03698316.  I added the BUG-000169932 to the support request, and am asking support to review what has been posted here thus far.

@valenj88 @MichaelJenkins @KatherineStaley @TL2 

LisaDong
Esri Contributor

@DavidColey That's perfect! Thank you David~

0 Kudos
MichaelJenkins
Frequent Contributor

I have logged a case as well

GISP
0 Kudos
Rberning
Emerging Contributor

We've been running into the same issue as well. Logged a case with Technical Support yesterday (requesting our server logs - and for some reason, can't download the .crpk file) - still waiting for a follow up. I see a BUG number listed below but I can't find it on the technical support website. Is there a way that the link could get provided to see what information is known so far? Thanks!

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Honored Contributor

Tech support contacted me last night with the following:

This is ***** from Esri Support Services, writing in reference to case #03698316. I have taken ownership of the case and will work with you to reach a resolution. 

Based on the notification, I understand that you are reaching out about BUG-000169932: Collaboration Timeouts in ArcGIS Online. Please be informed that the bug you mentioned is related to the current service disruption, which is affecting multiple organizations.

Our operations team is actively working to resolve the issue, and I will keep you updated with any new information regarding this incident. Additionally, I have attached the bug to your case, and you can view the status of the defect through the following link

• My Esri > My Organization > Support > Search for BUG-000169932

So - Current Service Disruption.  That makes sense to me, as there have been other flaky things with Content - like items still showing in one folder or one group after moving or deleting until I physically refresh the browser.  

0 Kudos
Alex_at_Exprodat
Occasional Contributor

We had failures from ArcGIS Online collaborations to both test and prod Enterprise 11.1 environments. As with others, the step "Export and download peer replication package" was timing out after 2 hours.

This started on Friday, 9 August and failures continued through yesterday, Tuesday, 13 August. As of today, Wednesday, 14 August, all collaborations appear to be syncing normally again with no failures.

We did not take any action on collaborations such as removing/re-adding workspaces, deleting collaborated items, unsharing/resharing items, etc. We just left it alone and everything is working again.

Hope everyone else finds their collaborations working normally again today!

KatherineStaley
Emerging Contributor

Glad your sync is working! Unfortunately, our sync just failed again.

0 Kudos
LisaDong
Esri Contributor

Hi Katherine, please test again when you have an opportunity. 

0 Kudos
KatherineStaley
Emerging Contributor

Unfortunately, mine failed again. Should I open a ticket?

0 Kudos