Select to view content in your preferred language

Collaboration time out

Jump to solution
08-12-2024 11:14 AM
TL2
by
Frequent Contributor

I have multiple workspaces that are timing out.  I have created new workspaces in my collaboration and they too time out once adding a FC.

The request to import replication package on the portal with id 'b33b17fa-348e-4540-b3fb-18af8928fedc' timed out. The job '05a73d26b7e04ccfad215cf7079fd6f4' on portal 'https://mmmm.maps.arcgis.com' timed out.

Anyone else experiencing this?

33 Replies
DavidColey
Honored Contributor

Guess I spoke too soon.  The collaboration I tested above only contained an old web app builder app in the group. 

I'm now trying to sync a collab/workspace/group that contains my portal hosted feature layers (sending by reference to our agol host) and it is timing out.  It's been 'In Progress' for like 20 minutes now.

Not too sure what to do now, except wait for esri to fix their problems.

0 Kudos
valenj88
Regular Contributor

@DavidColey @TL2 @KatherineStaley 

Just received word that this has been escalated to the appropriate teams and logged as a defect.

BUG-000169932

No timeframe was given.

MichaelJenkins
Frequent Contributor

I'm having a timeout issue on a collaboration by reference as well.  Where do I look for the orphaned packages?

GISP
0 Kudos
KatherineStaley
Emerging Contributor
You should see a .cprk replication package in the Content of ArcGIS Online.
0 Kudos
KatherineStaley
Emerging Contributor

You should see a .crpk Replication Package in the Content page of ArcGIS Online.

MichaelJenkins
Frequent Contributor

Are Replication Packages normally deleted from AGO after the sync is successful, or are they always left behind?

GISP
0 Kudos
TL2
by
Frequent Contributor

They are left behind when the sync fails.

0 Kudos
KatherineStaley
Emerging Contributor
Replication packages are left behind only if the sync fails.
0 Kudos
MichaelJenkins
Frequent Contributor

OK, I see them now.   They are even labelled "replication package" -- handy!   For anyone else looking for these, they end up in the root folder of the owner of the workspace (group) that is part of the collaboration.

Thank you!

GISP
0 Kudos
DavidColey
Honored Contributor

Wow, Ok thanks @valenj88 . I would have expected any defect with the collaborations to have shown itself back in June, after the last ArcGIS Online update. 

Instead, it shows up sometime last week, probably August 9? I'm guessing a bit on the date as I've been using the python API to pause and resume syncs so that they run weekly (as opposed to daily). 

Something happened with the AGOL hosts or something.  Lots of things have been flaky for a few weeks now.

0 Kudos