ArcGIS Server Security 2021 Update 1 Patch

Jump to solution
05-05-2021 11:00 AM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi - I notice that the ArcGIS Server Security 2021 Update 1 Patch notification just posted in the ArcGIS Blog:

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-enterprise/administration/arcgis-server-security-20...

hasn't or isn't coming up in the Server patch notification tool on Server:

DavidColey_0-1620237523902.png

will it appear eventually, or should I go to the Support Home and do a manual download?  I'd prefer to wait for the PatchNotification tool to pick up on the release-

Thanks-

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
JeffSmith
Esri Contributor

Yes, the Patch Notification tool should display the new patch by tomorrow at the latest.  As you have observed, there is a slight delay between when new patches are released and when they appear on the Patch Notification tool.

View solution in original post

JeffSmith
Esri Contributor

The delay was longer than I expected for this set of patches but I have confirmed that the latest security patches are now available through the Patch Notification tool.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JeffSmith
Esri Contributor

Yes, the Patch Notification tool should display the new patch by tomorrow at the latest.  As you have observed, there is a slight delay between when new patches are released and when they appear on the Patch Notification tool.

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Great!  Thank you!

0 Kudos
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

As of this morning, or "tomorrow" relative to yesterday's comment, it still isn't showing up.  Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Josh I've found (as I'm sure you have) that alot of these security update patch types don't always make it into the PatchNotification tool.   At least they don't for me.  If it's as serious as they say, I'm doing the download route. ....sigh

0 Kudos
JeffSmith
Esri Contributor

The delay was longer than I expected for this set of patches but I have confirmed that the latest security patches are now available through the Patch Notification tool.

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Yes it was, thanks Jeff.  Delays happen.  

DavidColey_0-1620414462138.png

0 Kudos