ARCGIS SERVER MANAGER 10.1

Jump to solution
10-13-2015 11:05 PM
bharathreddy
Occasional Contributor

while im trying to start a publishing tools service in arcgis server manager 10.1 im getting the following error.

sever machine(system name nitdd1) is currently being configured by another process please try again later

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bharathreddy
Occasional Contributor

I have resolved that issue

1.By removing config store and directories that are left from previous installs. You can accomplish this by renaming them or deleting them

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor

You're more likely to get an answer if you post this on the ArcGIS Server forum: ArcGIS for Server

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I know I have seen this is the past.  Here are a couple thread that have things to try.  They mainly talk about this happening after upgrading to 10.2.x, but may have something that related.

The first link ISSUE AFTER UPGRADED ARCGIS SERVER TO 10.2.2 | myarcgisserver  talks about changing the service account..

Last resort, I tried to change the account that used in ArcGIS server service. Voila…it worked!!!! And I changed back to original account, it worked too…Eureka!!!

The second Re: ERROR: “ArcGIS Server Site is currently being configured by another administrative operation.   Talks more about lock/glock files being an issue.

Worth a try.  And of course....try a reboot first...and after any of these other steps.

0 Kudos
bharathreddy
Occasional Contributor

I have resolved that issue

1.By removing config store and directories that are left from previous installs. You can accomplish this by renaming them or deleting them

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Bharath, don't forget to mark your solution above as the correct answer so this thread can be closed.

0 Kudos
AshokP
by
New Contributor

ArcGIS Enterprise unable to access the ArcGIS Server Url/Server Manager? Could someone please help?

0 Kudos