ArcGIS Enterprise Configuration Wizard - This page isn’t working right now

12-07-2021 07:05 AM
pkaniouras
New Contributor III

Hey there!

Each time I try to execute the ArcGIS Enterprise Configuration Wizard, it opens a browser and I receive this:

pkaniouras_0-1638889405504.png

Any solutions?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

Looks like your server isn't available?  Or inaccessible?  I would check permissions.

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos
pkaniouras
New Contributor III

Where can I check the permissions?

0 Kudos
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

You would need to be the server administrator?  I am not sure how your servers are managed, but you would go into the administration of the server and check to see the permissions.

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos
pkaniouras
New Contributor III

When I try to visit https://vie-lap-pantelis.esri.com:6443/arcgis/admin I receive the following:

pkaniouras_0-1639055099303.png

Is there any other way to access the ArcGIS Server administration and see if I am the server administrator?

0 Kudos
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

This wouldn't be the ArcGIS Server administrator online.  Who set up your servers?  Your IT personnel?  You would need to check with them to see if you have permissions to the server.

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos
pkaniouras
New Contributor III

I am trying to install a base deployment on my personal machine. Previously I made it work, but now I had to update to the 10.9.1 version, I used the Enterprise Builder and since then, I can't configure it.

0 Kudos
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

The Enterprise Builder is sketchy in that you aren't involved in the steps and its hard to troubleshoot.  I would start over and try installing it piece by piece.

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos
pkaniouras
New Contributor III

I think it's worth trying to solve this. I made it work in the past, why not now? How can I check if I have permission to this ArcGIS Server that I recently installed with the Enterprise Builder if not from the URL I posted in my previous message?

0 Kudos
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

I would contact ESRI support.  They have assisted me in the past with installation and configuration of ArcGIS Enterprise. 

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos