Select to view content in your preferred language

arcgis datastore service stops immediately

12-22-2022 11:51 AM
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

hello,

I have a single machine base deployment on azure, enterprise 10.9.1

I notice that datastore service is stopped and when I start it, it stops again. i checked arcgis user password and is working, i checked privileges for arcgis user on c:\arcgisdatastore, c:\arcgis\datastore, c:\fileshare\gis\datastore and all has full control access. 

I checked logs for datastore and there is no log recently, on my server i have this error "Unable to query for logs on DataStore machine 'MPR-WEBGIS-PR.PR.LOCAL'. . portal and server use the same arcgis user and password and they are working fine, just datastore do not start.

Portal do not show any log regarding datastore error.

on windows logs I get an error recommending to install datastore again.

any suggestion?

Regards,

Diego Llamas

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

does it use the same service account running arcgis server, portal and datastore(s)?

DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

Yes I am, i used azure cloudbuilder for the deployment. Portal and server are working fine but datastore stops. i have had everything i know it could affect service, but still not working. i also checke that arcgis user is on log on a a service and the other and arcgis user is there. i till try to repair or reinstall it but i know that using cloud builder configuration is different i do not know if a repair will fix the issue.

0 Kudos