Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS 3D Display Issues with ThinkVision T27p-30 Monitor

07-27-2023 05:52 AM
johnharries
New Contributor

Hi Everyone

Whenever I try to visualize 3D data in ArcGIS on my ThinkVision T27p-30 monitor, I encounter display issues that hinder my ability to work effectively. The problems manifest in the following ways:

Flickering and Ghosting: While navigating through 3D scenes or zooming in/out, the display tends to flicker and exhibit ghosting effects. This makes it challenging to interpret the data accurately and impacts the overall user experience.

Artifacts and Distortions: In some instances, when rendering complex 3D layers or visualizing large datasets, artifacts and distortions appear on the screen. These anomalies create confusion and make it difficult to analyze the data precisely.

Performance Hiccups: It seems that the monitor struggles to handle the 3D rendering demands, causing ArcGIS to lag or freeze sporadically. This results in productivity setbacks and frustration while working on projects.

I am reaching out to the community for any insights or possible solutions to address these ArcGIS 3D display issues with the ThinkVision T27p-30 monitor. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has expertise in troubleshooting display-related matters, your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your time and support!

0 Kudos
0 Replies