ArcGIS 10.1 for Server SP1?

08-28-2012 06:35 AM
BrianNemec
New Contributor
Good morning.
Any word on when SP1 for ArcGIS Server 10.1 is going to be released?
Thanks!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
16 Replies
ScottBailey
New Contributor II
No SP1 in EDN downloads either. Actually. There isn't any server downloads at all except for ArcSDE.
0 Kudos
GerardoGarcia
New Contributor III
Not in mine yet although I only have workgroup.

Same here. It is not appearing in my customers account either. What's up with that?
0 Kudos
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor
I haven't had any problems after updating my Windows and Linux boxes to 10.1 sp1. If you're unable to log into manager, dump your browser cache. That generally clears up any issues logging into manager.
0 Kudos
DonaldVetterling
New Contributor II
rlwatson;245793 wrote:
The thing that I noticed is that server manager would run but after I input valid credentials it would come back to the login screen.  That occurred several times.  I killed the browser and then it started working.

I am having this problem after installing SP1. I have tried logging in several times and have killed the browser but continue to have the problem. Any other suggestions?
0 Kudos
GerardoGarcia
New Contributor III
Same here. It is not appearing in my customers account either. What's up with that?

As per Lee_EOC and theurbanangst problem not finding sp1 download in customer portal, I found a solution to my problem. In my case, my company's customer number was not linked to my global esri account which I created years before I joined my current company. It was a matter of getting permission from my company execs who handle licensing and contacting esri to link up the customer number and global account. Now I can see. Hope this helps.

Jerry
0 Kudos
RobertWard
New Contributor
I have installed SP1 on my ArcGIS server and on another server for WebAdaptor, I had issue after installed on my GIS server, I could not open server manager. I then uninstalled SP1 and installed back version 10.1 (without sp1), it worked well, I could open server manager, login and did other things. I installed back SP1 and it failed again. server manager was inaccessible. Does anyone in here has success story in install SP1? could you please share?
Thank you.

I had this problem where Server Manager would let me get to the log in screen but then hang when ok was pressed. I raised the problem with Esri and they have acknowledged a bug.  The reason why it didn't work is because the username given for the server administrator had a full stop in it.  This bug was introduced by SP1.
0 Kudos
JonGarrido
New Contributor III
This worked to me...!!!

Thanks

The thing that I noticed is that server manager would run but after I input valid credentials it would come back to the login screen.  That occurred several times.  I killed the browser and then it started working.

Were you seeing something like this?

If not, then please provide more details with regards to "I could not open server manager".
0 Kudos