After upgrade, I can´t view .slpk files

02-12-2020 06:23 AM
Luiz_AmadeuCoutinho
Occasional Contributor III

Hi guys

My 10.6.1 was upgraded to 10.7.1 (Server and Image Server, Portal and Datastore - Relational and TileCache) last week on linux. Everything works well, but I can´t view Scene Layers  created after the upgrade from CityEngine 2019.1, or ArcGIS Pro.

Here the logs on ArcGIS Server after try to upload one file.

SEVERE12/02/2020 13:30:15Method failed.HRESULT = 0x80041202 : This is a FACILITY_ITF error that is specific to the interface that returned this error. See the documentation of the interface that returned this error for information about this HRESULT.System/RasterProcessing.ImageServer
SEVERE12/02/2020 13:30:11Method failed.HRESULT = 0x80041202 : This is a FACILITY_ITF error that is specific to the interface that returned this error. See the documentation of the interface that returned this error for information about this HRESULT.System/RasterProcessing.ImageServer
WARNING12/02/2020 13:30:11ClientCachingAllowed property not found.System/RasterProcessing.ImageServer
WARNING12/02/2020 13:30:11IgnoreCache property not found.System/RasterProcessing.ImageServer
WARNING12/02/2020 13:30:11CacheOnDemand property not found.System/RasterProcessing.ImageServer
WARNING12/02/2020 13:30:11IsCached property not found.

System/RasterProcessing.ImageServer

My steps

- Select my data on Cityengine --> Export models -> Scene Layer Package -->Export

- In Portal --> Add Item from my Computer - Upload with sucess --> Published Hosted Scene Layers

- Open a Scene View and Add the File

Scene Viewer Portal for ArcGIS

Here the same file on ArcGIS online

AGOL Scene Viewer

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
jill_es
Esri Contributor

Hi Luiz - starting with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1, you will need to install the Web Styles setup (available through MyEsri) to view anything beyond basic shapes.  This is explained further in the documentation here.  After installing, are you still having trouble viewing your scene layers?

0 Kudos
Luiz_AmadeuCoutinho
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Jill

Yes it was installed. I can open old projects

0 Kudos
jill_es
Esri Contributor

Luiz, thanks for the details!  With this information i\n mind, I recommend creating a case with your Esri distributor's technical support.  You can do this by accessing the Support website here.  Doing so would allow for an analyst to determine how to best assist you with the behavior you're encountering.

0 Kudos