Web AppBuilder hangs when Creating Map Apps

Jump to solution
02-22-2018 04:32 AM
MatsHardy
Occasional Contributor

I have set up a Portal 10.5.1 server and federated an ArcGIS server on it. But I wants to create a map app, the browser just hangs without any response, it seems that the builder is accessing resources from fast.fonts.net. Are there any ways to fix the problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MatsHardy
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I have found out the root cause. I have setup rewrite rule on IIS. The rule forwards all requests containing the keyword proxy to other server, so some Portal requests are also forwarded.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Mats,

Are you using the embedded Web AppBuilder in Portal for ArcGIS? or Web AppBuilder Developer Edition?

Also, it looks like you're using IE or Edge as your web browser, we support IE 11 and higher. From the supported web browser page: Edge runs as a Windows modern app, different from Internet Explorer. Consequently, it has network isolation by default for security reasons. If you receive the Hmm, we can't reach this page error, see the blog for a solution.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
MatsHardy
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I have found out the root cause. I have setup rewrite rule on IIS. The rule forwards all requests containing the keyword proxy to other server, so some Portal requests are also forwarded.

0 Kudos