Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to save webmap: Unable to load portal/sharing/rest/content/users/xyzx/addItem status: 500

07-30-2024 07:20 PM
KikSiops
New Contributor III

Hi,

We had issues yesterday in saving webmap.

And when trying to save as, it throws an error: "Unable to load portal/sharing/rest/content/users/xyzx/addItem status: 500"

KikSiops_0-1722392192129.png

then I found out that our Webadaptor server has 0 disk space available, so I deleted unused and old items, then tried to save the map again and it works.

So issue above was related to IIS/Webadaptor? Which log should I checked for this type of issue?

Tags (3)
1 Reply
JustinMallinckrodt
Esri Contributor

Hello,

There are a few things you can do to help monitor the disk space of your machines because like you experienced, running out of space can have unintended consequences.

First, you can set Disk space monitoring in ArcGIS Server—ArcGIS Server | Documentation for ArcGIS Enterprise .

You can also do this for the Portal for ArcGIS machine, if you're using multiple machines. Disk space monitoring in Portal for ArcGIS—Portal for ArcGIS | Documentation for ArcGIS Enterprise

Lastly, we have ArcGIS Monitor: Analysis Elements for Enterprise portal performance (esri.com) that will help you monitor your whole ArcGIS Enterprise system.

Hope this helps!