Unable to publish Image Collection trough Photos with Locations

Jump to solution
07-22-2022 12:50 AM
Labels (1)
Sakib_Meharan_Siddiquei
New Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with a customer, I try to create a feature service from a set of Image Collection, but the portal goes in error.

But trying with the same data on arcgis online, everything works.

I also tried to create an another environment on my own, and I have the same problem as well.

I would be very grateful if you could help me, or at least explain me of why this happens

Kind Regards,

Sakib

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MatthewThomas2
Esri Contributor

Hi Sakib,

There is a bug for this issue, BUG-000147209.  The bug is logged for 10.9.1, and there are bugs for previous versions as well. Per the bug, the "Photos with Locations" option in the publishing interface was added prematurely; the capability is not yet available within ArcGIS Enterprise. You may wish to post about this on the ArcGIS Ideas page to create some additional visibility.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MatthewThomas2
Esri Contributor

Hi Sakib,

There is a bug for this issue, BUG-000147209.  The bug is logged for 10.9.1, and there are bugs for previous versions as well. Per the bug, the "Photos with Locations" option in the publishing interface was added prematurely; the capability is not yet available within ArcGIS Enterprise. You may wish to post about this on the ArcGIS Ideas page to create some additional visibility.

Sakib_Meharan_Siddiquei
New Contributor II

Hi Matthew,

Thanks a lot for your reply, you were a great help.

0 Kudos