Unable to configure Web Adaptor 10.4.1 (Java Platform) with Portal for ArcGIS 10.4.1

05-26-2016 08:29 AM
SuryaKant
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to configure web adaptor and portal together but getting this error (screen shot below)

webadaptor error.PNG

I am using a Server with following configuration:

WebServer: Oracle WebLogic 12c

I have installed ArcGIS Server 10.4.1, Web Adaptor 10.4.1, Portal for ArcGIS 10.4.1 and WebLogic 12c on same VM.

I can access portal on https://system domain name:7443/arcgis/home/ and web adaptor on https:// system domain name/arcgis/webadaptor

Also, WebLogic is running on 80 and 443 port as esri documentation. I can see the web adaptor options

IIS is stopped to free 80 and 443 ports.

web adaptor.PNG

Even it gives the option to put my portal URL, Admin User name and password of admin user. When I put all the portal url, admin username and password and click on Configure, it shows a error message (screen shot on top).

UPDATE: After trying with WebLogic 12c, I had given a try to Tomcat 8 and able to configure web adaptor and portal in a single attempt.

But my goal is to use WebLogic  to host web adaptor. I am new at WebLogic, so any information would help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JeffSmith
Esri Contributor

What version of Java are you using with your WebLogic 12c?  Also, what brand of Java is it using (Oracle vs OpenJDK)?  I've seen some issues with OpenJDK in the Web Adaptor registration process.

0 Kudos
SuryaKant
New Contributor III

Sorry I forgot to mention this, Oracle Java 1.8.0_92 (64bit)

0 Kudos
HarroldSompotan
Esri Contributor

Greetings,

Please review this Knowledge Base Article that may help with configuring the Web Adaptor running on Web Logic (12c) Web Server with Arcgis for Server and or Portal for Arcgis.

Problem: ArcGIS resources are inaccessible through HTTPS when the Web Adaptor is deployed on WebLogic

\\esri.com\sf_filestore\PRD\Attachments\Cases\01792218

Let us know know if this was helpful.

0 Kudos