Publishing feature Services with Organization and group getting warning signed for Collector & Field map.10.9.1 Enterprise

06-13-2022 03:50 AM
Labels (1)
MuhammadWaqar_ul_islam
New Contributor III

ARCGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 Windows.

I am publishing feature service on portal for editing in Mobile application (Collect/Field map) with organization and group users with enable sharing for these users. It's shows warning Signed on both application (Collect/Field map) and did not show layers, but when I enable public sharing its start showing layers on apps.

On previous versions of enterprise users having sharing enable are displaying layers on the apps.

Need solution to share only with specific users and don't want to share the layers publically.

regards

waqar

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
TonyContreras_Frisco_TX
Occasional Contributor III

Are the users that are trying to collect the data signed in and in the correct groups for sharing? If not, this seems to be expected behavior. Make sure the users are signed in and have access to all the related content (Services/Webmaps/Apps, etc.) If that still does not work, check the Portal logs immediately after receiving the error to see if there is more information there.

0 Kudos
MuhammadWaqar_ul_islam
New Contributor III

We have check the group and users. Even we remove all the groups and users except creator and administrator user. Same behavior is observed. Once you shared with publically all  layers are available for editing and viewing but ones you change it to organization or creator it start showing warning sign on Collector and Field map application.

I think its happened when a patch is installed for security, I removed that patch portal and server stop working. I have reinstalled the same patch its start working but with same behavior.

Regards

0 Kudos
MuhammadWaqar_ul_islam
New Contributor III

Adding to above, no logs are generated in the portal logs.

0 Kudos