Portal Configuration Error

04-28-2016 08:20 AM
ApurvDanke
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to configure Portal for ArcGIS with Web Adaptor. I have installed Portal for ArcGIS 10.3 and ArcGIS Web Adaptor 10.3.1 for IIS. I have set up self-signed SSL certificate on port 443. When I try to configure the portal using Web Adaptor I get the following message below.

The media I got for Portal is 10.3 and Web Adaptor is 10.3.1. Is there a mismatch here? Is there any media for 10.3.1 for Portal? As per the Portal documentation I can only see 10.3 and 10.4.

Also on the same machine I have another web adaptor configured for ArcGIS Server (both 10.3.1) for http which seems to be working fine. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Apurv

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes, there is a mismatch. You'll need to get installation media for the web adaptor 10.3.1. It should be available in the Esri customer care portal.

0 Kudos
ApurvDanke
Occasional Contributor

Hi Randall,

Did you mean to say 10.3.1 media for Portal? I already have Web Adaptor 10.3.1 installed.

Thanks,

Apurv

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Hi Apurv,

You can get the media of Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.1 from the customer account in https://my.esri.com

Else you need to get in touch with the local Esri distributor to get a copy of the media.

Think Location
0 Kudos
ShanmugaRaja
New Contributor II

Hi Apurv,

Inorder to configure the Webadaptor with Portal, both the Portal  & Webadaptor should be the same version. In this case, either Portal & webadaptor should be 10.3.1 or both should be in 10.3 version. As Randall mentioned, it is available in Esri Customer care portal. You can log to myesri from your organization account and you can download the appropriate media.

0 Kudos
ApurvDanke
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I uninstalled the 10.3 version and installed 10.3.1. I also had to install SSL certificate and do the IIS binding. Then the portal was setup correctly.

Thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Apurv

0 Kudos