Select to view content in your preferred language

Portal BUG on 11.3 can't open Groups or Gallery

06-28-2024 11:19 AM
MikhaylaB
Occasional Contributor

Are there any plans to resolve BUG-000168528 on Enterprise 11.3? Is anyone else unable to add new layers to web maps, unable to go to the groups page, and having to control F5 before apps will load? I'm getting the "Aw, snap" page with STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION as the error code. I saw a post about AGOL having the same issues and getting fixed this week but was told  Portal has not had any fixes.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JustinMallinckrodt
Esri Contributor

Hello Mikhayla - Thanks for reaching out about BUG-000168528. This is a BUG related to the Chromium 126.

The Online BUG-000168462 is the one I believe you're referring to that was "fixed" but the current work around is to stay on 125 version or lower. The issue can also be resolved by disabling the 'Web Accessibility' setting in Microsoft Edge's internal accessibility URL (edge://accessibility/). Google Chrome can be launched with this setting automatically disabled by opening its Properties > Shortcut and appending the following argument to the Target value '--force-disable-renderer-accessibility'.

Specifically for ArcGIS Enterprise, once you get past the 126 issue. It's important to read this blog about an issue you may run into at 127. We are getting ready to release a patch to fix this.

Problem: Impact of Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge 127 Updates on ArcGIS Enterprise (esri.com)

0 Kudos