LAHARZ

06-07-2011 08:15 AM
LeticiaCalvo
New Contributor
Hi, I have a problem with a program called LaharZ. It runs with ArcGis but I can't find how to do it. Most of its files have the .aml extension.
Someone can help me, please?

Thank you
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MelitaKennedy
Esri Notable Contributor
Hi, I have a problem with a program called LaharZ. It runs with ArcGis but I can't find how to do it. Most of its files have the .aml extension.
Someone can help me, please?

Thank you

Hi Leticia,

The program(s) work in ArcInfo Workstation, not in ArcGIS Desktop. You need to have an ArcInfo license and install ArcInfo Workstation. You may also need a GRID or Spatial Analyst license. I didn't look closely at the PDF file that accompanying the programs to see. ArcInfo Workstation has a number of command-line driven programs such as ARC, ArcPlot, ArcEdit, and GRID.

Melita
0 Kudos
LeticiaCalvo
New Contributor
Hi Leticia,

The program(s) work in ArcInfo Workstation, not in ArcGIS Desktop. You need to have an ArcInfo license and install ArcInfo Workstation. You may also need a GRID or Spatial Analyst license. I didn't look closely at the PDF file that accompanying the programs to see. ArcInfo Workstation has a number of command-line driven programs such as ARC, ArcPlot, ArcEdit, and GRID.

Melita

Thank you for the information. The problem now is with the main menu of this program because it disappears when I run it. I mean, disappear both programs, Workstation and LaharZ.

I didn't know in which post it will fit better that's why I post it twice. Sorry.

Thank you
0 Kudos