Select to view content in your preferred language

Getting several errors when attempting to share a parcel fabric as a web layer so we can utilize branch versioning.

04-28-2023 07:42 AM
MDB_GIS
Occasional Contributor III

The first error is as follows:

MatthewBeal_0-1682692602537.png

It is saying it for every layer in the parcel fabric. I don't understand why I'm getting this error now because in the past, I have been able to publish the parcel fabric before with no issue. I'm not really sure what would have changed. I haven't altered the database owner, which seems to be what it is implying, but it is hard to be sure.

The second error is this:

MatthewBeal_1-1682692651363.png

The only layer it says is having this error is "TaxParcels_Lines". All of the other layers are apparently fine. This doesn't really make sense to me because our server is version 10.9.1 and our parcel fabric is version 5 which is compatible with Enterprise 10.9.1.

I would appreciate any help that you can provide!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JonahLay
Esri Contributor

Hi @MDB_GIS,

If you open the layer properties of the layer, "TaxParcels_Lines", and view the source details, what does it say?

You can do this by viewing the Source tab and expanding Parcel Fabric. I'm curious to see what your data details shows here.

JonahLay_0-1683056822055.png

0 Kudos
MDB_GIS
Occasional Contributor III

Jonah, 

Are you referring to viewing the properties of "TaxParcels_Lines" or the parcel fabric? When I right click on "TaxParcel_Lines" there is no Parcel Fabric drop down menu. This is what I see: 

MatthewBeal_0-1683064174240.png

I can see that if I got to the properties of the Parcel Fabric control layer (Blue Icon in the feature dataset). This is what that shows: 

MatthewBeal_1-1683064270981.png

0 Kudos