Select to view content in your preferred language

Attempting to Join a table with temporal data to a polygon layer and make a hosted view layer.

05-04-2023 06:41 AM
Labels (2)
ColeHowell
New Contributor III

A little background: I've been collecting data generated from water DMA meters in a specific area within our service boundary. I'm pretty new to GIS in general and I've only recently discovered that it's possible to join tables of time dependent information to geometry layers. So I thought joining these tables to some of the layers would make seeing some of this historical data easier and also update the data as it came in. Long story short, I had two geometry layers I wanted to join together, a point and polygon layer, the point layer worked as expected and now I have an historical view of all that data. 

The polygon layer is where I'm seeing the problems. Whenever I go to make a hosted view layer from the table and polygons after performing the join, it just says error accessing data and the attribute table for the new layer is blank.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a fix so I can have this time dependent polygon layer?

0 Kudos
0 Replies