Select to view content in your preferred language

Fail to synchronize replica during collaboration

4 hours ago
Labels (1)
MatthiasBoucher
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have one ArcGIS enterprise portal synchronizing items every night to ArcGIS Online through a one way Collaboration. Most of my Feature Services are synchronizing successfully but one item is failing every time. The following messages appear in the portal logs during the synchronization attempt :

MatthiasBoucher_1-1723601929281.png

In the portal sharing logs I have the following messages :

MatthiasBoucher_2-1723602124883.png

I've been able to create a local replica containing the same data using arcpy, so I don't think there is some corrupted data preventing the replica to work. The size of the replica is also quite small, so I don't think disk size is an issue. I can't find a clue about the severe message "Direction is 'download'", hence this ticket.

Thank you for your help.

Versions : ArcGIS enterprise 10.91. The Feature Service I am trying to synchronize is not hosted. It refers to a PostgreSQL geodatabase. Data are not versionned, but has archiving enabled, contains globalids, and I ran the arcpy "Enable replica tracking" tool on them.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kalankun

I am currently collecting data points for lights around a college campus. Yesterday, I collected around 50 points of data and tried to synchronize, but I got this error. I thought it was because I may have switched a couple layers around in ArcGIS after I downloaded the map, so I just tried re-downloading it today and collecting the same points. Unfortunately, as you can see in the picture above I got the same error. Anyone know how to fix this error message?

0 Kudos