I got some problem, After i validate, the status become like attached screen.
Appreciate if anyone could help... thank you
here are the details in log file :
|SEVERE||26 Jun 2017 23:12:05||The connection property set was missing a required property or the property value was unrecognized. Instance not available on server||DataValidator.GPServer|
|SEVERE||26 Jun 2017 23:11:58||Unable to process request. Service System/PublishingToolsEx/GPServer not found||Rest|
|SEVERE||26 Jun 2017 23:11:58||Error getting service.||Rest|
go to gisdatastore\logs and check the log file, or similarly you can run the describedatastore.bat under Program Files\ArcGIS\DataStore\tools to see what errors you got. for my case, port 9876 isn't listening. restarting datastore windows service solved the issue.
I am having a similar issue with my Data Store validating within AGS and Portal. We are running Enterprise 10.7.1 in a four server federated environment.
The first error below has an error message that reads in part: "Error: failed to validate the server managed database '/enterpriseDatabases/AGSDataStore_ds_xxxxx". The server admin server is accessible and functioning as intended.
What I have tried thus far to get things working (without success):
1. Restart the AGS Data Store on its server (test validation)
2. Within AGS admin changed the Data Store machine format from HTML to JSON (tested for validation)
3. Changed the format from JSON to HTML (tested for validation)
4. Ran the ‘update license’ tool on the DS machine (tested for validation)
5. Restarted the whole Data Store server (tested for validation)
Also, I can remote into all of my servers and they are working as intended.
So I would appreciate hearing ideas on how to resolve this Data Store issue.