Select to view content in your preferred language

Issue when updating SLL certificate on ArcGIS Server

Saturday
dedimi
by
New Contributor III

Dears,

I have a base deployment of ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 on Azure Linux (RHEL) VMs , it's a HA deployment for each Web Adaptor, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Server and Datastore.

Currently I've been renewing their SSL certificate due to expired. I have done successfully to update the certificate for:

1. Web Adaptor -> the update done succesfully trough Tomcat.

2. Portal for ArcGIS ->  the update done succesfully trough Portal Admin API menu.

3. Datastore - > the update done successfully using command "./updatesslcertificate.sh" on Linux command.

However on ArcGIS Server part I'm facing issue, after updating the SSL Certificate through ArcGIS Admin API menu, the services were not up. When I checked to the logs, there were alot of errors messages, some of them:

- Failed to construct instance of service '<service_name>'. Service startup timeout.

- Service has tables that are not ready for sync, therefore; sync is not supported on this service.

When I swiched back the certificate to the old one, the services resumed to be up and worked normal.

I'm using a wildcard SSL certificate for all, issued by DigiCert.

Any adivces on how to resolve updating the SSL ceritificate on the ArcGIS Server part would be appreciated.

Cheers

0 Replies