Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Earth automation API Set Camera zoom/field of fiew

Jump to solution
a week ago
starman2049
New Contributor

Trying to set the field of view for the camera to match a video feed with embedded metadata: lat/lon/alt/azimuth/tilt/roll

Every time I execute SetCamera via the automation API it seems to set it to the correct lat/lon/etc but with a default FOV of I am guessing 60 degrees

As a workaround I am going to try interpolating the lat/lon along the camera ray (I think it is called dollying the camera) but it sure would be nice if the Automation API allowed to set the field of view as an optional arg in SetCamera

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chengfang-dong
New Contributor II

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have forwarded it to the product team, and they are currently conducting a series of evaluations. I will get back to you with any updates in the future. Thank you for using ArcGIS Earth and for your support of our product.

Best,

Chengfang.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chengfang-dong
New Contributor II

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have forwarded it to the product team, and they are currently conducting a series of evaluations. I will get back to you with any updates in the future. Thank you for using ArcGIS Earth and for your support of our product.

Best,

Chengfang.

0 Kudos