Select to view content in your preferred language

How to re-authorize ArcGIS Server licence?

08-30-2019 01:13 AM
RobertBuckley1
Regular Contributor

Last night our ArcGIS Server Advanced License 10.5.1 and Image-Extention 10.5.1 ran out. I have new codes, but the names of the products seem to have changed again! There is no ArcGIS Server Advanced any more only basic and standard in my license overview on MyEsri. The Image Server extention doesn't exist in the version 10.5.1 anymore, just as 10.6.1 or 10.7.1.

So my question is...Which Server version should I now install? ArcGIS GIS Server Basic, ArcGIS GIS Server Standard or ArcGIS GIS Server Standard workgroup? And is the Image-Server Extention version 10.6 or 10.7 compatible with ArcGIS Server 10.5.1.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Notable Contributor

I would recommend contacting Customer Service on this issue; https://www.esri.com/en-us/contact#c=us&t=3

They will need to look at your licensing.

--- George T.
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

Robert,

There is only one installation of ArcGIS Server (AGS) per version.  Then you authorize it with a license level or role (E.g. Advanced, Standard, or Basic) that will determine what functions AGS will be capable of.  The Image Server license is another role you can include in the current server.  

As for your license in particular, I don't know why your account was changed to a lower license.  As George mentioned, you may need to contact your account manager in Customer Service to review your licenses.  

Hope that clears up any confusion.  Let me know if you have further question.

0 Kudos