ArcGIS 10.2.2

08-13-2014 06:36 AM
AnthonyGreenish
New Contributor III

I believe ArcGIS 10.2.2 is now available for download but the only way I can find it is as a free 60 day free trial version. Is there somewhere else on the Esri site where it can be downloaded from?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AsrujitSengupta
Regular Contributor III

You can download it from the "My ESRI" website--> Esri Accounts‌.

0 Kudos
RayCrew
Occasional Contributor II

That may apply to your Esri Accounts page Asrujit, but not mine and, I suspect, not Anthony's. 

0 Kudos
AsrujitSengupta
Regular Contributor III

That site that I suggested is applicable for all ESRI customers. In case you are having difficulty accessing the site\getting the required download...please contact Tech-Support and seek assistance from them.

0 Kudos
RayCrew

I thought I could answer this, since I need the ArcGIS 10.2.2 for Desktop setup package to update my install of ArcGIS 10.2.1. After about one hour of searching all over the ESRI site, I have given up.

0 Kudos
DennisSmith
Esri Contributor

The software can be found by accessing the my.esri.com website and logging into your global account. Once you have done this your account may need to be associated with your customer number in order to get access to your products of which you are licensed for. If you already have access to your organizaiton, then you will access the Products tab found under My Organizations and then select the Manage Downloads link to see what is available to download.

I hope this helps!

Dennis

RayCrew

Thank you for the answer Dennis Smith.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
DennisSmith
Esri Contributor

I am glad you were able to find the download you are looking for. Let me know if you have any more questions.