Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcMap's Function in ArcGIS Pro?

Jump to solution
03-21-2022 12:59 AM
hm_stella
Esri Contributor

Hi, I am currently migrating ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro and wondering how I can use this ArcMap's function in ArcGIS Pro?

I want to use the point settings for making the areas larger than specific extent to points. 

I used to do this in ArcMap by 

1. Defense Mapping Toolbar > Options

hm_stella_0-1647849546262.png

2. Property Configuration > Feature Classes > Building Point Feature Class

hm_stella_1-1647849567260.png

3. Point Settings > Area less than ...

hm_stella_2-1647849584750.png

How can I do this in ArcGIS Pro?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KeiranBray
Esri Contributor

Hey Stella,

I believe now the way to do this in ArcGIS Pro is the create structures polygon construction tool available with the production or defence mapping license:

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/production/production-mapping/create-structures.htm,

It looks like this within ArcGIS Pro:

Create Features button to open the create features pane, then we should see it on the left if we have the correct licensing (highlighted in small red box)Create Features button to open the create features pane, then we should see it on the left if we have the correct licensing (highlighted in small red box)after clicking on the create structures construction toolafter clicking on the create structures construction tool

Let me know if that helps,

Kind regards

Keiran

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KeiranBray
Esri Contributor

Hey Stella,

I believe now the way to do this in ArcGIS Pro is the create structures polygon construction tool available with the production or defence mapping license:

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/production/production-mapping/create-structures.htm,

It looks like this within ArcGIS Pro:

Create Features button to open the create features pane, then we should see it on the left if we have the correct licensing (highlighted in small red box)Create Features button to open the create features pane, then we should see it on the left if we have the correct licensing (highlighted in small red box)after clicking on the create structures construction toolafter clicking on the create structures construction tool

Let me know if that helps,

Kind regards

Keiran

hm_stella
Esri Contributor

Hi Keiran, 

Thanks for the reply! It works very well 🙂

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Stella

0 Kudos