Select to view content in your preferred language

Date fields not usable in Table to Table check?

06-13-2012 07:25 AM
AndrewRudin
Occasional Contributor III
When I try and do a table to table check and try to it up to compare a date field on either table, all date fields are removed as options in the drop-down list.  Is there a reason date fields can't be used with this field like numeric fields?  I'm using the 'Comapre attributes' option on the check so that I can just select the two or 3 fields I want to use for the comparison.

Ultimately what I'm trying to do is find differences in dates between two copies of the same feature class on different SDE's.  I have a detention pond polygon feature class on one server, and a published copy on another.  Both have a UNIQUE_ID field and a DATE_UPDATED field.  For the check, I want to match up the records on both sides using the UNIQUE_ID field, and then look to see which records have the DATE_UPDATED field value greater one one server.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AndrewRudin
Occasional Contributor III
forgot to say,  I'm at ArcGIS Desktop(and Data Reviewer) 10, sp3.  SDE is Oracle11g
0 Kudos
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor
Thank you for your comment.  We do have plans to include the date fields for the Table to Table Attribute and the Geometry on Geometry checks for a service pack for 10.1.
0 Kudos