Data Reviewer Table Schema

Jump to solution
06-11-2015 07:16 AM
AnthonyBarron
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm working with Data Reviewer 10.2. I would like to find a way to carry some of the attributes from the origin feature class to the Reviewer Table when the records are written to the reviewer table. As of now, the only attribute which carries over is the OBJECTID. In addition to the OBJECTID, I would like to see the MODIFIED_UID, INPUT_UID fields from the original feature class. This will help us assign the correction to the appropriate analyst.

Some additional factors to consider are that records will be written from two feature classes; ADDRESS_POINTS, STREET_SEGMENTS.

The attribute names are below.

Feature Class               |     Modified Attribute      |     Input Attribute   

STREET_SEGMENT    |     MODIFIED_UID         |     INPUT_UID

ADDRESS_POINT        |     MODIFIED_UID         |     INPUT_BY

So the names differ but the data types are the same. Does it complicate things if the 'INPUT' fields do not have the same nomenclature?

Is this possible? And is there a resource I can reference? Thank you.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor

Yes, you can add "user-defined fields" to the Reviewer table. Based on the fields you listed, you will add three "user-defined fields"

1. MODIFIED_UID
  2. INPUT_UID
  3. INPUT_BY

Data Reviewer  will automatically populate these fields when the records are written to the table IF the field names match.

Checkout the following help topic: Adding custom fields to the Reviewer table—Help | ArcGIS for Desktop

Data Reviewer Support Group

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor

Yes, you can add "user-defined fields" to the Reviewer table. Based on the fields you listed, you will add three "user-defined fields"

1. MODIFIED_UID
  2. INPUT_UID
  3. INPUT_BY

Data Reviewer  will automatically populate these fields when the records are written to the table IF the field names match.

Checkout the following help topic: Adding custom fields to the Reviewer table—Help | ArcGIS for Desktop

Data Reviewer Support Group

0 Kudos
AnthonyBarron
New Contributor III

Unbelievably simple. Thank you

0 Kudos