Bugs fixed with SP1

10-20-2010 01:07 PM
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
Is there a list of Fixes for Data Reviewer, similar to what core has done for ArcGIS 10?  If so, can we see it to ascertain what is getting fixed and what is not.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
Is there a list of Fixes for Data Reviewer, similar to what core has done for ArcGIS 10?  If so, can we see it to ascertain what is getting fixed and what is not.

Is there any update to this question?  Also, I assume since this is now an ArcGIS product, IT WILL, be released the same day as SP1 Core.
0 Kudos
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor
The ArcGIS Data Reviewer extension is managed by the Professional Services department at Esri.  As you may have noticed, it is a separate install.  Therefore, the service pack for Data Reviewer 10 will be separate from the core ArcGIS service pack.  The Professional Services team is dependent on core's release of its service pack.  We need to verify that the Data Reviewer service pack fixes work with core's service pack fixes.  We may not release on the same day, but it will be close.

There are approximately 120 defects and enhancements that have been addressed for ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10 Service Pack 1.
0 Kudos
TedCronin
MVP Honored Contributor
The ArcGIS Data Reviewer extension is managed by the Professional Services department at Esri.  As you may have noticed, it is a separate install.  Therefore, the service pack for Data Reviewer 10 will be separate from the core ArcGIS service pack.  The Professional Services team is dependent on core's release of its service pack.  We need to verify that the Data Reviewer service pack fixes work with core's service pack fixes.  We may not release on the same day, but it will be close.

There are approximately 120 defects and enhancements that have been addressed for ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10 Service Pack 1.

YES, meikojosan, this is the response I was looking for, so thank you.  Are you guys privy to share the enhancements or a list of the defects addressed to whet our appetite, prior to SP release?  If you need anyone to test your SP, I am here, 15 minutes away with 4 machines standing by...

Long year.
0 Kudos