Widgets feature count limits

Jump to solution
04-28-2014 11:27 AM
BartPouteau
Occasional Contributor
I've set up an operational view using tree inspection data.  My Chart widget which reports their condition indicates that 511 (51.1%) are in "fair" condition.  I have more than 1000 trees on the map but that's where the widget seems to stop counting.  Are certain widgets limited to only 1000 features?  My Summary widget counts all of them.  I can't find anything in the help that references any sort of limit.

Thanks.
Bart
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdamRepsher
Occasional Contributor III
If you are using your own install of ArcGIS for Server, check that the max feature limit on queries is set to over 1000 within the service you are hitting.  The specific widget you are using may be bound to that query limit?  I know that your summary widget is working differently, but it was the only place I knew to point.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AdamRepsher
Occasional Contributor III
If you are using your own install of ArcGIS for Server, check that the max feature limit on queries is set to over 1000 within the service you are hitting.  The specific widget you are using may be bound to that query limit?  I know that your summary widget is working differently, but it was the only place I knew to point.
0 Kudos
BartPouteau
Occasional Contributor
That worked.  Thanks Adam.
0 Kudos