The image attachments in Operation Dashboard Detail look overlapping when it open IE

11-14-2018 04:41 PM
Young-yoonJeong
New Contributor

I use Details element when i created dashboard. It does not matter in chrome, but  image attahch overlaps in IE. In the web map that made up the operation dashboard, pop-up was customized.

Is anyone else able to reproduce this error?

Ryan.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ryan,

I've heard of one other customer who encountered a similar issue using Ops Dashboard in IE - but we were unable to reproduce the issue. Can you please contact Esri Tech Support and provide detailed repro steps so we can investigate further?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Young-yoonJeong
New Contributor

Hi Derek,

I received a reply from esri engineer that the issue submitted has been registered as a bug.

BUG-000118781
Synopsis: Pop-up Media A Web page with a hyperlink field that has been displaced in Detail Widget in Operations Dashboard when opening in Internet Explorer.

I also received a response saying that there is no separate resolution for issues, such as CSS fixes.
As these issues are implemented in ArcGIS Online as well as in the Portal for ArcGIS, we expect to fix them as soon as possible.

Thank you for reply.

Ryan.

BrianOevermann
Occasional Contributor III

Even though this is now a documented bug I thought I would add our experience. Yesterday I whipped together a dashboard that uses the Details widget. My data has attachments. I showed the dashboard to a co-worker, whom loaded the dashboard into IE. Image attachments overlapped the last few attribute fields. This does not happen in Firefox nor Chrome.

ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 for those keeping track of affected versions.

0 Kudos