Select to view content in your preferred language

Source Data Download Not Actually Downloading any data for end user

Jump to solution
08-14-2024 11:42 AM
Labels (1)
JustinH
Frequent Contributor

The source data download feature is not working for end users. When I try to download data from any of the indicators or table, dashboards says the download began but it never ques it within the web browser. I then get stuck in an endless spin within the widget where the download was chosen. 

Looking at the data, all of the configurations should be correct. The Feature service is enabled for Exporting data and each dashboard element has the source data download toggled on. 

Any help is appreciated! 

Thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ajohnson_wsb
Occasional Contributor

@JustinH I got confirmation from support yesterday afternoon that the issue with downloading data should be fixed, and it is working in my applications again. If it still doesn't work for you today, you might have to reach out to support.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ajohnson_wsb
Occasional Contributor

@JustinH  Our group is having this same issue with Survey123, Exp Builder, and Dashboards. Are you in trying this in ArcGIS Online too? I submitted a ticket with Esri and reviewed with support but haven't heard anything yet.

JustinH
Frequent Contributor

Yes in AGOL. I haven't tried any other application but I wonder if there is some maintenance happening? 

Thanks for the response as at least we are not the only ones! 

0 Kudos
keiramar_
New Contributor

I've been having the same issue in dashboards today too. Summarized data downloads seem to still be working, but not source data downloads. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

0 Kudos
StephaniePelletier
New Contributor

Seeing the same issue within Dashboards today. Glad I wasn't the only one seeing the issue. 

Does look like there are performance issues with Hosted Feature Services in AGOL, so not sure if its related to that. ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard

0 Kudos
JustinH
Frequent Contributor

Update: I am also having this issue in Experience Builder where the Export data action is not available to end users when I have it toggled on and it is viewable in the editor window. 

0 Kudos
ajohnson_wsb
Occasional Contributor

@JustinH I got confirmation from support yesterday afternoon that the issue with downloading data should be fixed, and it is working in my applications again. If it still doesn't work for you today, you might have to reach out to support.